Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Freelance Writing Roundup

Today was the day that Elance dropped all of the people that they had invited to be in their Premier program but who didn't meet the guideline of having two verified credentials. I only have one, so I was dropped a few minutes ago. Yes, they did invite me to be a premier member, knowing that I didn't have two verified credentials. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

I've gotten a little more serious about my Suite101 articles lately. My readership was nil for awhile, but it seems to be picking up now. That has gotten me a lot more interested. I don't mind talking to myself. Heck, I write this blog, don't I? But like a lot of sites these days, their payment is based entirely on page views.

One interesting site that I have never mentioned here on the ol' blog is EditFast. This site allows clients to find editors that have the type of experience they're looking for. I have a profile set up here.

No comments: